Friday, May 11, 2007

Story of Lil Jimbo

The JimBo Adventure

I have doll,
My doll is Black.

I named him,
Lil' Jimbo.

here is it!
Please clap your hand to welcome Lil'Jimbo















Lil' Jimbo : Hi hi, do i look..... bell bell? erm, because i have a bell up my head?





One thing about my Jimbo over here, is that....

Jimbo have the same feeling as mine when i'm......















Lil'Jimbo : How you know i was bored?! = =




And, Lil' Jimbo like to drink..















" MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET DRUNK!! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU MOP MY LAPTOP IF YOU VOMIT!!!"

Lil' Jimbo : Stop being so chicken, come and join me~ ho ho ~ *talking to himself*




I dont know about this...
Although my Jimbo Drink alot, but...
he like to climb mountain..




Aik.. what's that? Jimbo you wanna say something?
Pointing something out ya?















Let's get a closer look ...















Lil'Jimbo : I'm promoting Peace to the world ya! Peace dude!
Me: Oh.. ok ok ..



Lil' Jimbo have a small wish that he always wanted to own....




















Lil'Jimbo : I want to be on the top of the world ! AND HERE I'M !! kakaka~

This is some story of my Jimbo..
more will come ~

Be continue.....