Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Lil' Jimbo & Friends


Halo.. erm.. I'm Lil' Jimbo...

I know I very HandSome la ~ ~ Don't look at me until Like that ~ I will Shy Shy One ~~~

Wei BOSS!!! ASK THEM DON'T LOOK AT ME LA!!!!

Me : Please ... Who want to look at you? You think you so handsome meh = =!!

BOSS!!!!! #$@$ YOU! @#$%$^%$


This is Mr. Camel.. don't he looks like a CAMEL?


HOLY SHIT! DON'T KISS ME HERE LA!! WAIT OTHERS THINK THAT I'M THOSE TYPE!

boss.. >.<~ when you wanna find me a GF la.. suffer at here laaaaaaa~~~~~~~~ *crying*


And this is Mr. Pattrick. Eh.. i don't know whether he's a "PET" that know lot's of "trick".

Ha.. boss, i clever le~ his name sure like that come one~

Me : = =! is P"a"ttrick not "Pet"trick la stupid!

OI!! DON'T SAY I STUPID LA~~~~~~~~~~ >.<~


And lastly~ Mr. LK , erm.. don't ask me why his name is LK.

But i know he like to Z~z~zz... JUST LIKE MY BOSS .. *Evil* muahahaha~~

Me : ERM?! Jimbo? Did I HEAR SOMETHING ABOUT ~ME?~!

hehehee... nothing laa~ Dont whack me aa~

(Boss chasing) OIII.. YOU SAID DON'T WHACK ME DE!!!

3 comments:

glassbottle said...

i like reading your every entries.

some of it is meaningful, some of it is hilarious.

n ur writing attracts ppl! hehe..i admire ur writing skill and the idea everytime u create a new post.

creative! funny! knowledgable. content.

keep on the story about Jimbo..i like it alot..he is cute, ugly, and funny..haha..

***

Bring ur Jimbo along when u capture picture about the nature...
snap pic on the green grassy land, refreshing dawn, hot humid afternoon under Hot sun...

ask Jimbo teaches us more about life! and more eucational topic!

should be more content, in such a way.

Raymond~ said...

okie dokie~

Justintheory said...

yeekchia fell in love with jimbo...LOL XD