Friday, May 11, 2007

Model Jimbo On Shots!

Lil' Jimbo Decided wanna be a Model ~


Lil' Jimbo : Eh.. this pose ok? WEii.. faster snap.. wanna fall down d!
Me : Dont you dare to move !!
Lil' Jimbo : P~L~E~A~S~E FASTERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Lil' Jimbo : Ha.. dont get jealous ladies & gentlemen~ Posing on this Grand Mountain Of ....erm what what what crystal a?
Me : I taught you already what!!!
Lil' Jimbo : Hehe... *blush blush*



Lil' Jimbo : Yo ~ Am I cool or what?!
Me : Shut up ...zz *smack Jimbo*


Lil' Jimbo : I'm The Prince Of the Mighty Ocean~
Me : Ocean of bed? Eh.. stop lying on my bed PLEASE = = !!
Lil' Jimbo : LET OTHERS HAPPY AWHILE ALSO CANNOT! *Sigh....*


Lil' Jimbo : My Boss go Exercise, i secretly took his spec and ruin it ~ *Evil* Muahahah~
Later on....
Me : OI!!!!!!! Who spoil my Spec!!
Lil' Jimbo : .. La ... La ... La..
Me : Stupid Jimbo, YOU LA HERE LA THERE, SURE YOU DID ONE!!
Lil' Jimbo : ehhhh... how you know (running)


Lil' Jimbo : Eh Boss, pretty girl >.<
Me : You can have it = =!
Lil' Jimbo : Thanks Boss, I LOVE YOU!
** Jimbo bring newspaper go out ...zzzz **


Lil' Jimbo : I know posing is fun, the one who watching now, still dont want sleep? what time d?!
Me : Shame on you, get scolded by Jimbo....
Lil' Jimbo : =D~~~~~~~~~~~ (My boss first time let me so High le~~ Yahoooooo~!!)

Lil' Jimbo : Proud to be a model today~ and First time boss let me scold people~~ HuRRAYY~

3 comments:

glassbottle said...

hey the Jimbo is damn funny la...

cant help myself burst out laughing! ( kuat one)

but, it is very interesting story.

well, it lighten my day!

n yes, i scolded by ur lil Jimbo.. haha...

VLADIMIR said...

niabeh use jimbo as ur model ah? not bad but just that the outlook might abit " u know " btw..nice story line. You can be the next writer already. Gambate bro~~!!

Next Screening Movie : " THE JIMBO "

Raymond~ said...

haha, as long as you guys enjoy the story XD dont worry more to come XD