Saturday, May 19, 2007

There She Goes..

On the 17th of May,

My buddies and I were having a farewell party with one of my Sister - Kak Yon~



She is going to transfer to somewhere she belongs.
ARG!! who's hand is that !?



My members are having hard time preparing food while I'm having fun snapping photo and fool around with Lil' Jimbo~


Seems like quite a few of my pal got excited with the present of Lil' Jimbo.



Yummy! Splendid Chicken Satay !


Jimbo! Step down please !



Walnut Topped Moist Chocolate Cake, Amazing taste with smooth texture. Even Jimbo Want to Bite it!




Delighting Cock-tail~ Ho Ho.. but why do they call it cock-tail while there is no cock nor tail in the drinks? hm..


Lil' Jimbo : Boss! I want to drink also !



We had our group photo-taking section, with the special guest. ( erm, not that bowl of watermelon)



As we finish the group photo-taking, These charming ladies felt that they wanted to take a picture too...


As the busy-body me~ I ran there and ops.. nearly kiss the ground.



Erm.. about this guy over here. He was the one who appear in the recent blog (sleeping guy) Hopefully he won't kill me after he see this =D


And lastly, I would like to dedicate this to my Sister.


You are the one who shine my path.

To the way being a superb.

Though the time we spend together,

Aren’t going to extend,

Yet I’m pleased to have a pal like you.


Isn’t it great if we can build the world together?

Yes, definitely.

But why we are being apart now?

God’s will…


To the world you may be one person,

but to one person you may be the world.

Sounds grand right?

But this is what I’m going to portray you.


I felt down for sometimes,

When I heard that you’re going to depart.

I’m losing my big sister…


But slowly,

I understand that,

Whatever happen, happens for a reason.

I don't cry because it is over,

But I smile because it happened.


Being happy is the priority of living,

If you want to be sad,

Be sad for something that’s worth it.

And I don’t think it’s something sad to let you go.

You have your part of world to proceed.


I love you, not because of who you are,

But because of whom I am when I am with you.

Because of you, I have becoming a better person.

Because of you, I learn to lead the world.

And because of you,

I will make the world a better place.


Thank You and Love Ya!

No comments: