Monday, March 16, 2009

Jimbo and Glass Apple


Lil Jimbo: Boss, why do you put some weird glass apple at my head?
me: It's crystal la ok?

Lil Jimbo: Do you think i'm stupid and dont know that's glass ah? this cheap glass throw also no people want.
me: ok lets see if you dare to throw (*knocking Lil Jimbo's head) CHEAP? ok you buy and let me see la!

Lil Jimbo: ok la ok la.. don't throw ma don't throw lo.. Boss, nowadays i cant get a good sleep la.. how ah?
me: that's why i put that crystal apple at ur head, it's call amethyst, and it can cure isomnia.. nah here are the details..

"It is used as a dream stone and to help insomnia. Put an amethyst under your pillow to bring about pleasant dreams, or rub it across your forehead to offer relief from a headache."

Lil' Jimbo: ty boss!

No comments: