Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Time and Me

Time passed really fast...
I mean.. swiftly




Looking back to my album and found out some pictures of mine...


More energetic! and look at myself now.. old rugged..

Aging... I know that I'm less committed to what world had offered to me...

I learn quite a lot of things, like how human can change so fast, regarding their thinking...


Ways of treating friends, you know... humans are always fake... That remind me something on FRIENDSHIP...



When can we have a group outing or gathering again?
How people cursing and setting someone away, and ending up being friends again...


Life is funny...



When someone leave from your life, and you will start to appreciate it..
Before that, people don't

Life can be so random, and from no where and you bum into someone, who you don't know at all.. They come and they leave you...


But one will stay with you forever, which will always stand by me..

1 comment:

Shu ChinG said...

Huiyo dear, a BIG change on you..especially the hair make u look different..haha
hmmm..the hottest look that i like is the 2nd pic..XD ..CUN and macho lo :p
Anyway, Melvin looks cute at every pic lo.XDXD